Share Your Cup #255

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 
 
I apologize for the late start.  Hubby was installing a new modem earlier today and then we had to go watch one of our granddaughters perform before heading off to Europe in the morning.
 
 
I hope all of my American friends had a fabulous 4th of July and that my Canadian friends had a wonderful Canada Day!!
 
 
We celebrated with a delicious breakfast outdoors
with our family.
 
I had a super busy week, but managed to share
that we rented in Carmel.
 
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #254:
 
Pam from Everyday Living shared her love for coffee table books.  Doesn't this just make you want to pull up a chair and read?
 
 
Jo from Anne's Attic shared the wonderful shabby pastel colors she is using in her new cottage.
 
 
Yavette from Parsimonious Decor Darling shared the gorgeous Bougainvillea growing in her garden.
 
 
Judy from J Biggs Little Pieces shared the fabulous patriotic quilt she made for her porch.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 
 
 




 

18 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks for the party and for featuring my New Twist For the Dining Room Table!

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, I am glad that I can participate in your party today, again (#12 A Posh English Afternoon Tea in England). Thanks for hosting!
Warm regards,
Christina

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for always taking the time to visit!!
Hugs,
Deb

Louca por porcelana said...

Jann,thanks for hosting!Great features!!!Hugs,Maristella.

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you so much Jann for the feature!! I know you are going to have a fabulous time in Europe! Have fun!!

Unknown said...

I hope your cup is filled to overflowing my friend. You deserve it :) Thanks for hosting and enjoy the remainder of your week in that gorgeous yard.
Hugs,
Patti

aspiritofsimplicity said...

ooh everything looks so summery and wonderful. I can't wait to get home from work and dive into visiting all the featured blogs. I haven't had much of a chance to blog lately and I wanted to make sure I got back here to post again.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting - love all the features. The bougainvillea is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cathy

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann! Hope you had a lovely Fourth..a bit late today, got my days mixed up! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week! Now...off to browse the posts!
Ruth

Art and Sand said...

I love Anne's sweet little table.

If you are ever down this far south, I hope you let me know. I would love to meet up one day.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann, what a lovely cottage you stayed in, so close to the ocean, beautiful gardens and seating and so lovely inside too. Thank you for Share Your Cup 255 today, always a pleasure to visit and join in. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. I love Jo's soft pastels in her cottage.

Blessings,
Sandi

Miss Jane said...

Thanks for the fun party! Looking forward to checking out some of these fun links.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you Jann for spotlighting my pastels at your party! It's such a privilege. Have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo Jo

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Great party as always!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Thank you Jan for featuring my Patriotic Porch post at your fabulous party. It's an honor.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Oh Jann, such lovely features this week as always! I missed the Carmel Cottage post, but will be going there next. I loved your post on the gates you saw there. I've been back to see them quite a few times on that post. Thanks for hosting. xo Sharon

Instagram