Share Your Cup Thursday #195



Hello friends and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short) – the party where you share the things that make you happy.

It’s what your hosts call “filling your cup”.


It is Jo's week to choose the features, but first, let’s see what your hosts have been up to.

 
Jann and Carol are involved in another linky party for the summer that is called "Garden Party" where you share your lovely gardens during the summer. This is Jann's Have a Cup of Mrs. Olson's lovely garden. Believe you me that it is beautiful and Jann and her hubby work really hard in it to make it look so beautiful.

Here is Carol's from Art and Sand, she shares her lovely garden. I would love to sit back and relax on her lovely patio. There are many more lovely gardens to see, just pop over to Jann or Carol's blog to see them.

2nd pillow front

Jo from Anne's Attic - design (that's me) have just celebrated my 2nd anniversary from blogging with a giveaway. The prize was a keepsake pillow designed just for them. I have been making pillows and pillow covers for my shop in town, so stop by and see some unique and fresh ideas.

Now for the features!

Guest room bedding from ikea
 
One More Time shares her beautiful and relaxing guest bedroom and what she has added to make her guests feel more at home
while away.
 
Little Chapel in the Woods: Bide-A-While Retreat Part 2 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogpsot.com Charming chapel nestled in the woods
 
At My Thrift Store Addiction Cecilia shares her Mother - Daughter outing. I want to go visit! This place is so amazing.
 
 
At Fabby's Living blog spot she bakes a cake to cure the blues!
 
 
At Mountain Mama blog she shows how she makes a herb garden right outside her kitchen door. How handy is that? She also shares her dream garden.
 
 
At While I Linger Jolena shows how she did an updo on her kitchen counter chairs. Wow, what a wonderful change.
 
 
At Maybe It's Just Me blog she shares her love of reading. I really related to this one because I love to read, she says that "It's like dreaming with my eyes open."
 
Now it's your turn to share. If you have been featured today just grab our button.
 
 
 
And don't forget that you can still link up your beautiful gardens,  floral arrangements, or anything garden related to our
 
 

34 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

So many wonderful features. Thanks for the party, ladies, and have a lovely evening.

Blessings,
Sandi

Winnie said...

Hello dear Jann and thank you for the party :)

The Charm of Home said...

Oh, my I need that garden! Gorgeous! Thanks for hosting!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What great features this week (well, actually, every week!!). I guess I won't link up since I already did at the garden party. See you next week!

Pat said...

Jann,
Spring is in "full bloom" within your featured guests, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Sarah said...

Beautiful features and your garden is gorgeous. Perfect place for a family wedding!
I linked up my garden post as it's the only one I have this week. If that isn't what you intended, fell free to delete.
Thanks for hosting.

Laura said...

Thank you dear friends for hosting!
I joined in this week, and I look forward to doing some visiting.

Laura
White Spray Paint

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting this fun party!

Diana said...

Jann, your gardens are looking just beautiful! Thanks so much for the party :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This is one of my favorite blog events! I can't join the garden party as yet as Spring is erratic is Colorado and I can't plant till mid-May. We may even have a big snowstorm again this week.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann, Such lovely features. Thanks so much for the party and have a wonderful rest of your week! Your back yard is beautiful! I had to laugh about the birdcage, I do that to keep the rabbits from eating certain plants! :)

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Mrs. Olson's garden is so pretty! love the wooden carrier filled with ivy...such good ideas. Thanks for hosting.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Thanks so much for hosting - it's a great party. So many beautiful post to see.

Mary

Nikki said...

I am having so much fun visiting all these links! Thanks so much.
:)
https://gwingal.blogspot.com/

Lucy said...

It's been so long since I have linked up, it's great to finally party with you ladies again!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party Jann!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party. Have a great weekend!

xo Dianne

Daniela said...

So sorry that the thumbnail of MY SPRING SCRAPBOOK doesn't appear, something has gone wrong during the upload !

Thank you for hosting me, anyway, I'm going to visit Jo's blog, for she's today host, If I'm not mistaken !

Sending blessings on the remainder of your weekend ahead, my lovely friend, may it be filled with love and wonder

Dany


Jeanie said...

Lots of very fun things here today! Have a lovely week and thanks for popping by Marmelade Gypsy!

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Your yard is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I know how much hard work it takes to get it to look like that. You are to be commended!!

One More Time Events said...

Jann your garden is just beautiful...Thank you so much for featuring our guest room....what a nice surprise! Hugs, Tammy

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thanks for letting me know that I should link up, Jann! Have a great day! ❤️

While I Linger said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring the counter stools, Jann! Have a great day!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun and enjoy the weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting ladies.

Mrs.T said...

What a wonderful party this week! Thanks for hosting, ladies!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks for the party and hope your week has been a good one!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for hosting ladies and also for the feature! Blessings, Cecilia

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, what a lovely garden you have. So inviting and creative. I'm still pulling weeds from mine, but you have inspired me. Thanks for hosting another lovely party!

lynn cockrell said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! I am happy to join in the party!

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks so much for hosting! There's always so much fun ideas here.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Thanks a million for the feature - you are just the sweetest!! Sorry I'm joining the party late....but better late than never, right? :) Have a fabulous weekend - xo

RuthAnne@ mayfairecottage said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! Glad to be able to link up!

Instagram