Share Your Cup Thursday #79

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC).  The party where you share the things in life that make you happy!  So glad to have you and if you are new here hope to see you often!

You continue to amaze me with your wonderful  links.  Talent, inspiration, and posts that touch the heart delight me each and every week!

I appreciate the support you give Share Your Cup!

Hard to believe that Halloween is tomorrow and here at the Olson abode the Thanksgiving décor will take over.

I must admit that I am chomping at the bits to start decorating for Christmas.  Next week at SYC  I have a fun announcement to make so please remember to check in.

Here’s a little sneak peek at a new treasure I will be sharing with you Thursday morning.

IMG_2727

Now here’s what caught my eye from last weeks party:

Shannon from A Southern Belle with Northern Roots took us on a tour of her friends eclectic home.

image (5)

Tracie from Fishtail Cottage shared the beautiful Fall color in her garden.

IMG_7088_thumb[3]

Audrey and her husband from Timeless Treasures carved this amazing trough out of a rustic board.

4431a

Cathy from Vintage Paint and More has been doing some Fall crafting with paper.

10-15-2013 001 paper pumpkins 1

Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane shared her spooky Halloween mantle.

mantal halloween 5

Jennifer from Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper, and Ink shared the recipe for this delicious pie.

Cranberry Chess Pie slice

Now for the two most visited links:

#1 was Debbie Dabble for her Harvest Tea.

066

#2 was:

The Pin Junkie for her Dollar Store creations under glass.

Halloween tablescape 2

Congrats everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

39 comments

Tarnished Royalty said...

Fun announcement? Can't wait! Thanks for the party, Jann. Have a great rest of the week! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Happy almost Halloween, Jann! : )

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the feature!! I will give you a Shout Out in my next post....

Thanks also for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!
I'm already looking forward to taking my Halloween decor down, and transforming my home into a Fall wonderland.
Happy Halloween,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Great features, Jann. Can't wait to read the announcement. Thanks for hosting and Happy Halloween!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy Halloween. Thanks for hosting Jann.
Joy

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Jann, I am linking two clipboard projects today! Thanks for hosting!

The Pin Junkie said...

Thanks for hosting another great party and thanks so much for featuring my dollar store Halloween decor! You made my day! Your button is proudly displayed on my feature page! Thanks again and happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Halloween is tomorrow already either! I've just begun my Fall decorating. Sharing a little of my daughter's Halloween fun today.
Blessings to you dear Jann,
Patti

Unknown said...

Spooky Halloween to you! Teasing us or giving us advance notice? lol Thanks for hosting the best party!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very nice features today. Thank you for the great party dear lady. I can't wait for the announcement you're give! Happy Halloween!
FABBY

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for hosting another party, and I wish you a fun Halloween :)

must love junk said...

Jann, thanks for hosting...Happy Halloween!
Susan

Sarah said...

Eager to see more of that new treasure. '-)
Happy Halloween! ~ Sarah

Julie Marie said...

Love all your features Jann... it's been so much fun seeing everyones Halloween decorations... Happy Halloween to you!... xoxo Julie Marie

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I love fun announcements! Thanks for hosting...hugs, Penny

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Fun features! Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Thanks for hosting! I am so glad we found each other's blog.

Have a wonderful week.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting again this week. I have 2 entries - if that is not OK just let me know and I will delete one.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Halloween, Jann! Thanks for hosting each week :) Hugs and Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, have a great Halloween, and thanks so much for having us over!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Ooohhh - I love fun announcements! Can't wait! Thanks for hosting - have a wonderful Halloween and a fantastic weekend!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Hi Jann,
I just linked up my fall foyer. Hope you have a fun Halloween. Thank you for hosting!

Jeanette

Nancy said...

Wow! What a great selection of posts you featured, Jann. You know I LOVE home tours! Fishtail Cottage's garden is amazing. And that pie looks scrumptious. It's always fun to see what crafty bloggers are up to. I'm on my way to visit everyone. Cheers -- Nancy

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Jann I feel so bad getting my comment up this late...crazy afternoon and night. I wanted to thank you so very much for including my Halloween mantel with your incredible line-up of features! What a wonderful way to end an otherwise hectic day...thank you for putting a smile in my heart before I go to sleep.
Happy Halloween!
XO Barbara

Diane said...

Such cute halloween features. Thanks for hosting every week!

Micupoftea said...

Oh my goodness...what fun! Everything looks so festive. I love the Fall colors and decor, Jann. Thx for hosting each week. BOO!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann, Happy Halloween to you! THanks for hosting - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann! I love your vintage chic items! Thank you also for sharing the features and for hosting your party. Happy Halloween!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, thank you so much for including my Fall Paper Crafting with the rest of the features... I am in love with Fishtail's Cottage garden... it's absolutely stunning with it's colors... thank you so much for hosting and have a great Halloween... Cathy

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, have a Happy Halloween! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week.
Julie

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Happy Halloween Jann!

Cottage and Broome said...

So many pretty fall posts from last week! I love the colors in Fishtail Cottage's garden. Hope you leave a Happy Halloween, Laura

The Charm of Home said...

Love your seed box! It is fabulous!
Sherry

The Charm of Home said...

Love your seed box! It is fabulous!
Sherry

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting another great party this week!
Marie@InteriorFrugalista

Audrey said...

hello Jann ... WOW ... what a party and so happy to be a part of it. Thanks for the feature on my dug-out trough ... I am so honored.
I will post your Featured Button on by blog post and on the side bar when I can figure out how to get it to work.

AND ... thanks for all the work you do to host this fine party ... so much talent.

Also ... just LOVE your seed box. Lucky you.
Blessings,
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Jann, you throw the most wonderful parties! I'm tickled pink to be included with the feature of my Cranberry Chess Pie. I've added you link to my post.

And wow, wow, wow! I love the seed box. What an incredible treasure!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Instagram