Share Your Cup Thursday #76

 

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things in life that make you happy.

Hard to believe that we’re almost half way into Oct.  before we know it we’ll be decorating for Christmas!

I have had another busy week and just wanted to mention that I got the opportunity to curate an ‘Under the Stairs’  idea board for Hometalk

I’d love if you’d check out my previous post and gave them a visit!

Oh my, you talented people make it so hard for me to narrow the features down to just a few.  Thank you, Thank you for sharing your talents each week here at SYC!

 

Penny from Pennys Treasures found a vintage trunk and an old Dr’s bag.  I love how she turned it into an eerie Halloween vignette.

IMG_0689a

Catherine, from Ornate Splendor has been creating the most elegant pumpkins.  She truly lives up to her name!

IMG_3285

I love the vintage items that Susan from Must Love Junk used for her Fall mantle.

SAM_8479-001

Patti from Old things New made this darling drop cloth slip cover for an old bench.

2-Slipcover-redo-for-little-bench-005

Kris from Junk Chic Cottage (with a little help from hubby) turned wonderful old doors into a petition wall between her office and living room.

IMG_3657

 Sally from Salmagundi shared her latest wool patchwork project.

DSC05055

Now for the two most visited links:

Both posts got the same amount of visits.

1.  Nancy from Two Cottages and Tea for her  Afternoon Tea post

100_5439

and Penny’s Treasures for her Yard Sale Étagère.

IMG_0741ab

Congrats everyone and please grab my button if you were featured!

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

37 comments

must love junk said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring my mantel! I'm happy to link up to your wonderful party! :)
Susan

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Jann!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Have a beautiful week,
Suzanne

Winnie said...

Thanks for the party Jann :)
I so wish Fall was really here, but although it's quite chilly at nights, it's still hot during the days. We had some fires today because of the heat and dryness.

Anonymous said...

Great features, Jann...love those elegant pumpkins. Thanks so much for hosting!

ornate splendor said...

Hi Jann! Thank you so much for featuring my pretty pumpkins! I am just tickled pink!! Hugs, Catherine

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
What wonderful features! I always love seeing the pumpkins. Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features. I love the afternoon tea! Thank you so much for hosting. Hugs,
FABBY

Unknown said...

What a sweet surprise to see my drop cloth covered bench as a feature. Thanks so much Jann. I am in love with Ornate Splendor's formal pumpkins!

Have a great week my friend and blessings to you,
Patti

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the wonderful week.
Julie

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Jann, thank you so much for including my posts with your features this week! I always look forward to joining your party...hugs, Penny

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for featuring my latest wool project this week. I'm always honored when someone with your talents likes what I do. Thanks again. Sally

Unknown said...

Beautiful features! Thank you so much for another awesome party! :)
Hugs
Kathy

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Karie said...

Thank you for hosting. Love the ones you have featured this week. Hugs to you. Karie

Unknown said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening! I love those doors turned into partition in your features! Just beautiful and functional! Thanks for hosting.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

I love the under the stairs collection of posts you have on your yesterday post. Great project.

Thanks for hosting, as always great features.

Joy

Diane said...

I enjoy all your features, especially the vintage trunk and pumpkins. Thanks for hosting!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Finally linked up... :D Thanks for the party, Jann! Hugs and Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I just love those under the stairs projects..I remember seeing yours and it was fun to view some of the other ones as well! :0

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for visiting and your kind comments. My cow plate was another yard sale find only $1.00. I have been having so much fun seeing all the creativity at the party.
Sandy

Vanessa said...

Love all the inspiring links. Thanks for sharing.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann,
I loved the features, as always. Thank you for hosting your wonderful party. I shared a heavenly gift we received over the weekend. xo

One More Time Events said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you for hosting!

Di said...

Jann thank you for hosting. So many ideas, so little time!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, your features are awesome, your party is full of great inspiration - thanks for inviting me... love it.... have a great week, Cathy

Christine at Little Brags said...

Jann, thanks for inviting me to the Party. My first time here...Christine from Little BRags

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I've been going through my family album photos and I add one to most of my posts now. Memories. Thanks for hosting Jann, love joining in.
Denise

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting.
Have not joined in for a while, but am in this week.
Have a great weekend.

Nancy said...

You picked some great goodies this week, Jan. I love the partition from old doors and can't wait to hop over there and see how it was done. Thanks for hosting.

Junkchiccottage said...

Jann,
Thanks for the feature. I love your party so much fun. You are the hostess with the mostess. Thanks again.
Kris

The Charm of Home said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Karen said...

Hi Jann,
Your features are lovely today. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend! Take care,
Karen

Art and Sand said...

Great features - I am in love with Kris's office wall.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thank you so much for featuring my tea party! I Sure am surprised it was one of the most viewed! Wow! Thanks too for your fun blog party!
Hugs.....Nancy

Tarnished Royalty said...

So many inspiring features. Thanks for the party! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Instagram