Share Your Cup Thursday #75

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things in life that makes you happy.

Oh my, today has been the most beautiful day!  Perfect weather, sun shining, and beautiful sites of Fall everywhere I went.

In fact, driving along a back road I snagged two large pumpkins for $5 each.  To darn cute to pass up!  Sure, I harvested my own, but nothing really large.  I thought the price was great!  Sitting on a lawn with a bucket for you to drop your money inside.  Yes sir, thank you very much!

I am working on changing up the front porch a little for Halloween.

IMG_2408

Hard to believe that September is now behind us and October has arrived.  The kid in me loves Halloween, so I’m sure you’ll be seeing lots of it on my blog.

Now on to the features from SYC #74:

*Remember, if you want to pin anything please do it from their blog and not mine.

Still seeing a few links with only a few visits.  Please try and seek out someone that you have not visited before.  Who knows?  You might make a new friend.

Phyllis from Around the House has house sitting guests.  They are working so hard that they have literally worked their fingers to the bones!  You must go read this entertaining post!

DSC_0001

Jamie from Anderson and Grant painted the cutest Fall design on an old crate.  Hop over to see how she did it.

handpainted pumpkin crate vertical title

Isn’t this a great idea to turn an old grain sieve into a wreath?  Created by Melinda from The Refeathered Roost.  Go visit for more creative ideas.

DSCN3952

Joy from A Vintage Green whipped up this sweet grain sack painted box.  She gives a great tutorial.  Love it!

Waxed Chalk painted box

Carmen from Vintage Creations shared some great thrift finds.  Go visit to see more!

Breakfast room tin collection

I have been craving this bread ever since I saw it over at Priscillas.  YUM!  She shares the recipe.  Perfect for Fall!

blogger-image-188920901

Now for the two most visited links:

1 & 2 had the same amount of visits:

Trisha from American Honey Home for her darling burlap, felt, and twine creations.

1

And Tracie from Fishtail Cottage.  She showed us new additions to her home that gave it curb appeal.

IMG_6584_thumb[2]

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

43 comments

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Jann!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Hope you're having a great week.
Happy Fall,
Suzanne

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Great features :) I really like your 'Witches Laboratory post'! Awesome :) Hugs and Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Wonderful weather here as well !

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Jann! Don't you just love the sense of humor and decor over at Around The House? I thought she did a fantastic job with her Halloween post! I'm partying with you again this week...can't wait to see more creative ideas here.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party and I love the pumpkins you bought! It's hard to believe that people let you leave money in a bucket! I love the features and that 1st one is so funny! Take care and enjoy the rest of the week and weekend.
Julie

Unknown said...

Love that cottage! Thanks for hosting :)

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party Jann and for these beautiful features!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for the feature of my faux grain sack box. Love joining in with Share Your Cup Thursday, thank you for hosting.
Joy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features. Thank you for this lovely party. Big hugs,
FABBY

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! I got our pumpkin for $4 from an "honor" stand too, it's in my linked post. Just love that!

Great features, Phyllis's posts have been just incredible, the time and creativity that went into them, wow. Yum, that bread looks so good too. :) Pam

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Jann- I thought I'd pop in and join your party! Love the features you chose.

priscilla said...

Thank you so much for the feature Jann ! You must make that bread ! Its amazing :)

The Old Parsonage said...

Such a fun post. I'm off to visit all the fab links!

Leann

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Around the house has just had the most incredible photos! Love all of the Fall fun! Thanks!

Kirsty Girl said...

Oh dear.. I can't see any links or a way to join... is there something wrong with my comp or is it the blog? :)

Fran said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann! I'm going to check out the links now! :)
--Fran

Unknown said...

Hi sweet Jann! I'm happy to hear you had a good day of perfect Fall weather. Ours was pouring, sunny, cloudy and ended with a gorgeous rainbow! Thank you for hosting again this week and blessings to you,
Patti

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Hi Jann,
Can you believe I don't have any pumpkins yet?? I need to get on the ball over here. Loving all the Fall inspiration. Thank you for the party!

Sarah said...

Have a great week and thanks for hosting.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Our weather today was absolutely lovely! Hubby and I got to take our granddaughter to a pumpkin patch with her preschool! We got to take hay rides out to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin, saw a skit about the big bad wolf and the three pigs, and got to ride on a train through the corn field and scarecrows! Isn't fall wonderful! Thanks for hosting, I really appreciate it!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Just so much to see! Thanks for the great party!
Warm Hugs,
Jemma

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Thanks so much for hosting - all the post were great.
Have a wonderful weekend. Love all your decorations.
Mary

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann! Happy October! Your $5 pumpkins look great. Wishing you a beautiful Harvest season :)
S

Jamie | anderson + grant said...

Good morning, Jann....Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkin crate and for all the lovely comments you've been leaving on my blog. It means a lot to me!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting another fun party.
Kris

Tea in the Library said...

Thanks for hosting! So much great stuff. I can't possibly have only 1 pick of the week. Have a Blessed Week!

Tea in the Library said...

Okay. So, I really meant to stop reading posts at 8 o'clock and bake something for today's missions meeting. Good thing there is a nice bakery on the way to the church. I have just enough time to shower, get dressed and stop there.

The Ruffled Stitch said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you have a great week!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm late to the party, thanks for hosting, Jann!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I'm late to the party too, Jann. Trouble with my computer last night. Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Oliva Ohlson said...

So much great inspiration! Thank you for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous features! Thanks for hostessing the party this week.

Mary

Kathy said...

Wonderful features, Jann! Always a delight to join your party,
Kathy

Sarah said...

Looks like you are having fun with Halloween crafts.
My moon pie project is easy and fun if you have little ones around. '-)
Thanks for hosting.

Sarah said...

Looks like you are having fun with Halloween crafts.
My moon pie project is easy and fun if you have little ones around. '-)
Thanks for hosting.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Happy October to you! Thank you so much for hosting and have fun decorating!
Hugs.....Nancy

The Charm of Home said...

Jann thank you for hosting! Loving all of the fall links!
Sherry

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting! :)
Susan

Linda Walker said...

New to the party and new follower! Will take some time to visit some participants tonight! Thank you for hosting!
Linda
mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thanks for hosting every week, Jann. Love your Halloween décor! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Life at Still Woods said...

Thanks for hosting this week! Looking forward to visiting everyone.
Blessings from Still Woods Farmhouse

Instagram