Party Animals. . .

Last night I was awoken from my sleep by a loud racket.

I got up and look what I found. . .

IMG_2467

A murder of crows partying late into the night.

They had their party hats on and were making some kind of awful sound.  I’m sure to them it was music to their ears.

IMG_2462

I wanted to say, “Just kill me now” and let me rest in peace!

But then I decided to take a closer look.

Oh, now I see, one of their party animal buddies had gotten inside and was feasting on birdseed.

IMG_2470

Maybe this crow is a she because she is wearing pearls.

IMG_2469

This one says, “I have my eye on you!”

IMG_2463

You’re lucky if you can even see the eye on this one hiding behind all of those pom-poms.

IMG_2464

They were putting up all kind of fuss because they wanted to get in there and party like no other!  See, they even brought along their party favors.

IMG_2466

I told them, “Don’t you know that you have to do a trick before you can get a treat?”

IMG_2471

IMG_2472

This gal said, “hey, just getting in here was tricky enough!”

IMG_2461

Finally I decided,  if you can’t beat em join em!

Party on dude!

Jann

I will be sharing with these fun parties:

Common Ground for Be Inspired

The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

2 Crochet Hooks for Snickerdoodle Sundays

19 comments

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Jann, that is just tooooooo adorable! love it, made me giggle.

Tammy N said...

What a fun post! Love your birds that party.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I don't mind been awaken by such adorable crows, lol! Just the cutest party animals ever! Thanks for sharing.
FABBY

Winnie said...

Super CUTE !!!
I like this post :)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Too cute!

Donna said...

That is hilarious, Jan! What a fun post. Love the pretty pom pom and toile party hat!!

Christina Paul said...

Oh this is too cute! I was grinning ear to ear reading about your rowdy (but stylish) party crew!

Shirley Hatfield said...

Loved the saga of the "Murder of Crows!" Could be my favorite Halloween soap opera! You are so fun, Jann!

cynthia lee designs said...

Loving your Halloween party birds...too cute!!
hugs,
Cindy

Di said...

This is such a fun post and those party hats are awesome.

Rose L said...

LOL Jann, you are so funny.

Cynthia said...

This gave me a giggle today. I really needed one! I love there party hats.

Cynthia

Fran. said...

Oh I LOVE a murder of CROWS!! Too cool and great sory had a smile onmy face the whole time!! XOXO Love Fran.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Party on! I love your crows and their party cage. Wonderfully creative!

lynne said...

This was great!! Awesome imagination!

ImagiMeri said...

Looks like fun was had by all, but did you find out what was in those bottles? Are you sure they weren't drunk, too? Ha Ha

You should never mix alcohol and bird seed.....LOL

Stop by if you get a chance, I'm doing another giveaway.

Hugs,
Meri

living from glory to glory said...

Jann, You had me going for a minute!
Funny Girl!
Hugs, Roxy

ThrifterSisters said...

I love party birds! I bought my sister one last year that was decorated for Christmas and she loves it so much that she keeps it out year round! Yours look to be a little wild and crazy and those are the best kind!

~Erica

Unknown said...

Love this! You are so funny and the birds are awesome.

Instagram