Share Your Cup Thursday #53

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup!  If you’re new here, it’s the party where you share what ever it is that makes you happy.  It’s what I like to call, ‘filling your cup'”.

I learned along time ago that we must first fill our own cups and then from there help to fill others.  It’s up to us to make our own happiness.  Not a responsibility that should be put on others.

Each week you fill my cup by sharing all of your amazing gifts, talents, and touching posts.  I appreciate that you take time out of your busy day to come party with me!

We have been super busy here at the Olson house.  Our basement is nearing completion and many hours have been spent readying the garden.

Spring is my favorite season and I am loving all of the wonderful springtime posts!

Here’s what caught my eye last week. 

Jeannie from For What it's Worth has been spending time in her lovely garden. I loved her post about how time got away from her while in the garden.

DSC_0815_thumb[2]

Kathy from Life on Lakeshore Drive created this darling moss bunny from a ceramic one.  Which I might mention, her daughter said had, ‘evil eyes’.

bunny1a

Ceekay’s husband brought her home an unusual piece.  She found a fun way to use it with her cloche.  Visit her at Thinkin of Home.

easterday2013 035

Denise at Second Time Around found this wonderful  hoosier cabinet  for her kitchen.  You need to go see her hutch filled with her Pyrex collection also.  Did I mention that I have had a hoosier for years.  Really didn’t have a place to use it in this home.  But I have the perfect spot for it in my basement.  I was thinking to paint it a color.  After seeing this beauty I now want it white.

Hoosier 002

Debbie from Ribbonwood Cottage shared these gorgeous dishes that were hand painted by her husband’s grandmother.

TAB2

Doesn’t this Strawberry Cream Torte look yummy shared by Sarah from Hope in Every Season?

torte1

I had to show you the transformation in Tracie’s garden after living there 6 years.  She has more before and after pictures of her gorgeous garden at Fishtail Cottage.

gfront walk_thumb[1] 

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

 

39 comments

The Farmers Daughter said...

Jann! I can't believe I got ahead of you! I just happened to be quick on the draw this week! Guess I was just soooo excited about the party!
Springtime Blessings,
Dru

Fishtail Cottage said...

Thank you so much for featuring Fishtail Cottage this week! (blushing)! ;) xoox, tracie

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

I always love your cup philosophy :)

When the well is dry sometimes, we must wait and let it fill up again.
A Sabbath

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party, I am glad to be joining in again... have a great week!
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

The French Hutch said...

Thanks for hosting a wonderful linky party! Great features as always.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Great party this week! Thanks for hosting....hugs, Penny

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love to be here partying with you,Jenn! Thank you so much. Lovely features! Big hugs,
FABBY

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Lovely features :) What an awesome garden transformation! Autumn greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Debra@CommonGround said...

love that adorable moss bunny! just linked up, thanks for hosting, Jann!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you for featuring me...that doesn't happen to me very often!! I feel honored!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting again this week - appreciate what you do. Enjoy your evening.

must love junk said...

Just linked up to your great party-thanks for hosting! :)
Susan

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Is that a new header or did I just notice it. I love it Jann. I saw your garden post the other day. I just can't wait to get outside. More snow on the way this weekend. My daughter's college golf meets have been cancelled for this weekend. Grrrrr!

Diane said...

Always enjoy your party and the features, especially that hoosier cabinet. Thanks for stopping by for a visit and for hosting each week Jann!

Unknown said...

Thank you for another lovely party Jann :)

Unknown said...

I'm a first time partier and your newest follower! This is a wonderful idea, thanks for hosting!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Jann, Thanks for hosting! Love your features. Oh those pink roses in the garden, and that dessert. These bloggers photos are real eye candy. I need better camera, LOL!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Jann...it's been awhile..geeesh! So happy to be linked up to your super party this week. Thank you for hosting and have a great second half of your week!
XO Barbara

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Just linked up, Jann. So many pretty and yummy looking features! I'm so ready for some REAL Spring weather here! Thanks so much for hosting us!

Jeanette @ Creating a Life

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh the Hoosier...
My cousin is bringing back my Grandmothers to 1515 in MAy. It was always white but she had it stripped. I never agree with painting a good piece of furniture, but I want it to look the way I remember it and yes my Pyrex is going in it!

Rachel Paxton said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Jann! A fabulous party as always. :)
Rachel

Kathleen said...

Great features, Jann! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my moss bunny! I am so thrilled to be among the awesome features. Thanks for hosting each week, too! Still trying to finish a post, but I will be back to link up. :)
Hugs
Kathy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann. You have featured some wonderful posts. Hope the rest of your week is fabulous.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann Dear,

You are so correct and so positive! We are responsible for our own happiness! When we fill our cup it is so much easier and a joyful pleasure to give to others!

Great Features!
Sweet Hugs My Dear!
Jemma

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Jann thank you for noticing my Hoosier post and taking the time to feature it.
Denise

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Jann...I just linked up to your wonderful party. Thanks for allowing me to come party with you!! Now I'm going party hopping to see what everyone posted.
hugs,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Jann, thank you once again for hosting a fun get together. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through many of these talented women. Thank you also for the word of wisdom and reminding all of us the importance of filling our own cups and taking time for ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Jann, thank you once again for hosting a fun get together. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through many of these talented women. Thank you also for the word of wisdom and reminding all of us the importance of filling our own cups and taking time for ourselves.

Kris said...

One of these days, I will join in.
Love your sweet comment on my blog!
Hugs,
Kris

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Micupoftea said...

Debbie's hand painted dishes are such a treasure...nice feature, Jann. Thx for hosting. Happy Thursday :)

Maria Elena said...

Thank you for hosting!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann, what wonderful features you've shared. Thanks for hosting.

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. That strawberry torte looks so yummy, I'm almost afraid to go look...but I will! :)

Sue xo

Sarah Coller said...

Hi Jann! Thank you so much for featuring my torte! Hope you're having a nice week!

Sarah

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, Love your new banner, that cup stack is so pretty! Thanks so much for hosting again this week, Laura

Irene Helms Designs said...

Just linked up and am enjoying checking out some of the other blogs!
Irene

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! Just linking up at your party for the first time and will be a new follower. =)

Cathy
http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

Instagram