Hearts Desire

I finally have the pics of the quilt I’ve been working on to share with you.

DSCF0369

The name of this quilt is ‘Heart to Heart’ It is hand applique. This is the first quilt I’ve done using the freezer paper method.

It makes my Heart happy!

Here are some close ups of the blocks.

DSCF0370DSCF0371DSCF0372DSCF0373DSCF0374DSCF0375DSCF0378DSCF0376DSCF0377

It will have a scalloped border. I got it back from the quilters on Thurs. I am almost through binding it. I will share the completed project with you on Valentines Day.

Remember, I will be giving away a ‘SPRING’ themed rolled wreath on Mon. If you have not became a follower and left a comment be sure and do so. That way your name will be entered into the drawing.

Today’s challenge: Get away, even if it’s just for a few hours; for some alone time with your Sweetheart.

S.W.A.K.

No comments

Instagram