Heart to Heart

I went to do my post yesterday and I had not down loaded the pics I wanted to share. My hubby does this for me so I was at a lost.

Today I will be sharing yesterday’s and today’s challenge with you.

Feb. 10th Challenge: Share a token of LOVE with someone you truly appreciate.

I gave my two sisters, Julie and Jeanne; and a sweet friend, Dolly one of the candy sodas that I showed you on my BUBBLY post.

I really do love and appreciate these ladies!

Todays challenge: Go and visit someone that you have not visited in a long time. Hopefully, it will brighten their day!

Just wanted to show you a bit of what I have been working on lately.

Guess what? The pics are still not there. I will have to show you later. For now, here’s a little something I’d like to say to you.

IMG_0583

2 comments

McFadden said...

You are so thoughtful and show LOVE to everyone, everyday of the year. Thanks so much.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thanks Jeanne! I went and visited Coleene Jurgens. She is a dear 85 year young woman who lives in my old Highland neighborhood. I had not been to see her since we moved a year and a half ago. I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with her. She is a remarkable lady!

Instagram